By purchasing a ticket and enrolling for the online webinar with The First Lady Chamber, you agree to the following:
- Tickets are non-refundable and failure to join the webinar will result in forfeiture of the ticket fee
- Should you be unable to attend the webinar, kindly inform us 48 hours prior to the event, and you may select an alternative webinar to replace the one that has been cancelled.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- The purchase of webinar tickets is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties
- All content shared in the webinar remains the property of The First Lady Chamber and may not be used for commercial purposes or reproduced. Some of the copyright for the content on this website may be owned by individual facilitators.
- The webinar session will be recorded as well as any audio, documents and materials which are being shared. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings.